Drums Alive Fundraiser and Raffle to Benefit the Band Boosters Association of West Bloomfield!
- “Sweat the Rhythm” on Wednesday June 21, 2017
- Doors Open at 6:15 p.m. for registration and set up; Class begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Class taught by master trainer Dena Raptis
- Class is geared toward all fitness levels!
- Class will be accompanied by WB Percussion students!
- Learn more here!
- $15 in advance: Register at paypal.me/fitenterprises; $20 at the door
Want to participate in this fundraiser but don’t want to work out? Check out the raffle!
Raffle tickets are $1 for 1; $5 for 6; and $10 for 12! These are incredible raffle ticket prices for such high value prizes! The total value of the prizes is over $1,800! You need not be present to win.
Buy your raffle tickets in advance! Tickets will be sold at the end of marching band practice near the WBHS band room door, 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday June 20 and Wednesday June 21.
Here are some of the great prizes!
- Artwork from Danielle Peleg Gallery – Ceramic piece by Ruth Faktor
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Demonstration Kitchen Cooking Class for 2 – $40
- JCC 6 Month Membership – $440
- Light Rx – 2 Treatments – $250 each
- Mario Max Salon – two haircuts: Starting at $40 each for women
- Macy’s Gift Card – $40
- Orchard Fitness – 3 month Membership – $119
- Pickles & Rye Deli Gift Card – $25
- Sports Club of West Bloomfield 3 month Membership – $436
- Tapper’s Gift Card – $75
- Yoga Shelter 30 days unlimited yoga classes – $99
- And more!
The BBAWB thanks all of these local businesses for donating these fabulous prizes!