We have 5 quick reminders and announcements for today:
1. The WBHS concert WILL GO ON as scheduled tonight. The program begins at 7pm in the WBHS Auditorium. Student report time is 6:30.
2. Summer percussion and color guard rehearsal has been cancelled for this evening.
3. BRING YOUR BOTTLES AND CANS to the concert tonight for our WB Bands Bottle Drive! We will be collecting redeemable bottles and cans at the front entrance to the High School from 6:15pm – 7:15pm.
4. If you ordered flowers in our Flower Fundraiser, please remember to pick up your order between 2pm and 5pm in the high school parking lot (over by the WB Bands semi-trailer).
5. Our Barnes and Noble Book Fair is on Monday at the Barnes and Noble on Orchard Lake Rd. in West Bloomfield. Stop by the store anytime on Monday to purchase Father’s Day, Teacher and Graduation Gifts! Please print and bring the attached voucher with you. For more information, go to wbbands.info/fundraising/barnes-noble-book-fair/
Thank you for your continued support of the West Bloomfield Bands program and thank you for understanding of the value that the music and guard programs bring to your child.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.