KEEGO HARBOR MEMORIAL DAY PARADE
Who should attend:
All new and previous marching band members (including alumni!), or any student considering joining marching band. All are welcome! We ask that you attend this Friday’s rehearsal if you plan on marching in the parade.
Thursday, May 25th, 5-7pm, NEW MEMBER WINDS and PERCUSSION REHEARSAL, WBHS Band Room
Friday, May 26th 5-8pm, ALL MEMBER PARADE REHEARSAL. Meet in the WBHS Band Room
Parade schedule (Monday, May 29th):
• 8:30 a.m. Meet at Abbott Middle School. We will gather outside, around the area near the band room. The school will not be open, so please do not bring cases.
• 8:30-10:00 a.m. Pre-parade warmup and rehearsal
• 10:00 a.m. Parade begins (start at Abbott, end at Keego Harbor City Hall, 2025 Beechmont, Keego Harbor MI 48320)
• ~12:30 p.m. Ceremony ends, load buses to take students back to Abbott. Students may also be picked up from the Keego Harbor City Hall.
School buses will provide transport from the ceremony back to Abbott Middle School.
PERCUSSION STUDENTS: will be continuing to the Sylvan Lake parade. Carpools will be available.
What to wear:
• Athletic shoes (no sandals or flip-flops. These can cause injury while marching)
• Jean shorts, or pants.
• A plain red, white, or blue tee shirt.
If there is any other information that you need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.