Hope that you’ve enjoyed your summer break and have had some time to relax!
This is just a quick reminder that drumline rehearsal starts next week on Monday the 22nd at WBHS.
Due to staffing availability, we’ve had to make a change to the front ensemble rehearsal times which you will see below.
Here are the schedules and some reminders for the week:
Battery: Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with a lunch break from 12:00 to 1:00.
Front Ensemble: Monday – Thursday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Bring a small snack for the middle of rehearsal. Friday is 9:00 to 5:00 with a lunch break from 12:00 to 1:00.
• We will be outside so come prepared with sunscreen, water, running shoes, athletic clothing, sun glasses, hats, and ear plugs.
• Bring a folder or binder with clear sheets to organize your music and exercises
• Bring 2 pencils so that you can make notes in your exercises and music
• Bring a lunch or have arrangements to have one delivered
• If you took an instrument home over break – bring it back Monday morning.
Please show up no later than 8:50 so that we can get set up and start right at 9:00.
If you have any questions please email me.
I’m excited to start a new season and get things underway!
See you Monday!