Band Boosters Association of West Bloomfield RAFFLE
All Marching Band, Color Guard, High School Band, 7th Grade and 8th Grade Band students are responsible for selling FIVE raffle tickets. The raffle proceeds will benefit all band programs in the West Bloomfield School District.
This year, we are awarding PRIZES for the individual top ticket seller AND the band class who sells the most tickets!
– the top individual ticket seller receives a gift card valued at $50!
– the band class that sells the most tickets receives a pizza party or equivalent (to be decided by the teacher)!
Price: $5 each
Prize: $1,000 (if 400 or more tickets are sold. If not, the prize goes to a 50/50)
Drawing: At the Winter Band Concert – Thursday, January 4@7pm You do not need to be present to win.
Return SOLD Tickets by: Monday, December 11, 2017
1. Have purchaser fill out their name, email address and phone number on the ticket stub.
2. Give them the purchaser the larger part of the ticket with the information on it.
3. Seller returns the stubs in the envelope provided by Monday, December 11 along with the cash or check (made payable to BBAWB) to:
• black mailbox in the high school band room, or
• your student’s band teacher (Mr. Mielens or Mr. Stein)
4. PLEASE DO NOT THROW OUT ANY TICKETS OR PARTS OF TICKETS OR EXCHANGE/SHARE TICKETS! Every ticket is numbered and assigned to a specific student. We have to record every ticket for the State of Michigan whether it is sold or not. Contact Christine Karow if you want additional tickets.
5. If you have any questions, send an email to: Christine Karow