West Bloomfield Bands Newsletter
– Battery to perform at the United We Walk – January 20th. Time: TBD
– Practice is normal this week: Jan 15th, 16th and 17th, 5pm – 8pm at Abbott MS
– We are in need of a person for the Rack and another Synthesizer person. If you know anyone interested please have them contact Pat @ email@example.com
– Reminder there will be no busing to drumline events, kids must find rides to and from competitions. They must also provide their own lunches.
– 2nd Drumline payment is due this week. Please send payment to Mary Ingweiller, 2019 Maddy Lane, Keego Harbor, MI 48320. Make the check out to BBAWB. If you have not paid at all, please send both the 1st and 2nd payment.
– Parents are welcome to stop in early to check the progress of the drumline.
– Normal rehearsal this week. Jan 14th and 16th, 2:30pm – 4:00pm
– Performs at the United We Walk event on January 20. Time: TBD
Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction
Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction set for March 20th – Save the date!
Winter Color Guard
Color Guard practice this week Mon Jan 14th and Wed Jan 16th @ Roosevelt, 6pm – 7:30pm
Volunteers are needed for the WBHS Winter Invitational featuring Color Guard and Winter Drumline groups from around the state. We are in need of helpers in concessions, admissions, parking lot, and band guides. MCGC does allow students to be band guides for the winter invitational, so students are welcome! Contact Ruth Richards today at firstname.lastname@example.org
BINGO is up and running every Friday night! Add $30/week to your student’s band account and volunteer today. Go to wbbands.info/fundraising/bingo for more information.
SCRIPS is a great way to add money to your child’s student account. Purchase gift cards to various merchants and the merchant donates a percentage of your purchase to the band. For more information, go to wbbands.info/fundraising/scrip-program
Coming in April: Marching Band Registration!