– Volunteers are needed! We need help setting up, serving food and cleaning up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
– Silent Auction: Want to donate to the Silent Auction? It is an excellent opportunity to showcase your property, product or service, as well as your generous support to West Bloomfield Bands. If you do not have material goods to donate, offer your talents, skills or services. Ask family, friends or neighbors to donate items they are not using, or ask your favorite local business to make a donation on our behalf. And if local pickup is needed, just contact us. We are excited to make this year’s event the best ever! Contact Fran Bell today!
Farmington-Harrison High School
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
– Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 10th, 7:00pm!! Meet us in the auditorium for Marching Band and Color Guard Registration and Informational meeting!!! Things are gearing up for the 2013 Marching Band season! Start telling your friends and family! We will announce the show concept for the fall, introduce the new student leadership, and answer any questions that prospective members may have.
– Attention Potential Marching Band Leaders! Leadership Interviews/Auditions (for both section leaders and drum majors) will be occurring on Monday, March 25th from 2:30-5:00 and Wednesday, March 27th from 2:30-4:00. Informational packets and a sign up sheet will be posted outside the band room door after school this Friday! Hope to see you all there! Go Lakers!
– Drumline Rehearsals: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5:00-8:00 at Abbott MS.
– State Championship Group Photos: a “formal” group photo and an “informal” group photo will be taken at the State Championships on April 6th. Pre-order photos cost $15 each with NO S/H or tax, pictures ordered at the StopAction booth during Championships will be $15 plus S/H and tax, those ordered online after the event will be priced at $20 plus S/H and tax. If you would like to pre-order a photo, please email Claudia Bologna at email@example.com with the following information:
# of formal photos
# of informal photos
Photos are $15 each and need to to paid in cash or a check made out to BBAWB. Please submit your payment to Claudia Bologna by Wednesday, March 27th.
Performance Time: 9:19pm (stay tuned for Saturday’s schedule)
Kochville Township, Michigan 48710
– The Jazz Orchestra recently performed at the Farmington-Harrison Jazz Concert and the Comedy Slam at WBHS and put on quite a show! Congrats to all of the members of the jazz band, they have been busy and representing the WB Bands well! To see photo and a video of their performance, go to facebook.com/wbbands
– Jazz Orchestra Rehearsals: this week. Monday only, 2:30pm – 4:00pm at the WBHS
– Upcoming Performance: March 20: Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction, 6:00pm, Purchase tickets HERE
CHARMS OFFICE ASSISTANT
Please make sure your child is included in our new Charms database! If you have not done so, log into CHARMS today and update your student’s information. In order for the band directors to communicate effectively with the students, we need everyone’s email address. This newsletter will move over to our Charms email addresses, so you don’t want to miss out! To log in, all you need is your student’s ID number (9 digits, starts with “7000”).
– Go to wbbands.info
– School code = wbbands
– Password = your student’s ID number (ie: 700001111)
To those of you have updated your information, thank you so much!
– Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if your student’s ID number is not found.
BINGO is up and running every Friday night! Add $30/week to your student’s band account and volunteer today. Go to http://wbbands.info/fundraising/bingo/for more information.
SCRIPS is a great way to add money to your child’s student account. Purchase gift cards to various merchants and the merchant donates a percentage of your purchase to the band. For more information, go to wbbands.info/fundraising/scrip-program
Monday, March 18, 7:00pm